Thursday 17 December 2020

Watch beaver swimming along River Adur after dog walker’s exciting discovery (via Bob Skinner)

 Richard Osborne from Worthing, who runs The Doggy Butler dog-walking business, was at work with some dogs along the River Adur yesterday (December 9) when he spotted something in the water close to Lancing College at 3.15pm.



He said: “I noticed initally something coming towards me in the river, the water rippled as it travelled. When it got close, I thought, is it an otter? Then I saw the paddle like tail as it swam by, and thought ‘that was a beaver!’. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“I have lived in Worthing all my life and as an animal enthusiast, I had never heard of a beaver in these parts.”


Read on...


No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis