Thursday 15 April 2021

Giant turkey of the Hudson Valley

 Bigfoot is cool and all, but in my mind, Bigfoot not the only big creature roaming around the Hudson Valley. Nobody seems to be talking about the giant turkeys that exist, have you seen them?

I am convinced that there are huge turkeys in Hudson Valley. When I was a kid, some friends and I saw probably the largest turkeys to ever be seen. I mean, I know we were kids so the turkeys probably looked bigger than they actually were, but either way, it made us stop in our tracks.


Read More: Forget Bigfoot, Have You Heard The Legend of the Giant HV Turkey? | https://wpdh.com/forget-bigfoot-have-you-heard-the-legend-of-the-giant-hv-turkey/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis