Wednesday 4 August 2010

Farmer raises two-legged lamb

4 August 2010, 9:35

A Chinese farmer is raising a lamb which was born with only two legs.

Cui Jinxiu, of Dadongzhuang village, Laizhou, Shandong province, says the lamb was one of two born on the farm two months ago.

"The first one was very healthy and normal. However, the second one surprised me," she said.

"It looked normal but just lay on the grass and when I looked again I was amazed to see it had only two legs."

The family doubted the two-legged lamb would survive but decided to try to raise it by feeding it from baby bottles.

"The very next morning after it was born, it managed to stand up by itself," added Cui.

"In the beginning it struggled to balance but now manages perfectly well by lifting its butt in the air.

"It is very strong willed and brave. Despite only having two legs, it is living normally just like other lambs.

"Once it sees me or hears my voice, it runs to me with excitement, and rub my pants with its head."

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Farmer_raises_two_legged_lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis