Monday 9 August 2010

Mark Wahlberg's son attacked by a giant octopus

Actor Mark Wahlberg's son got attacked by a giant octopus.

The Other Guys star appeared on US TV programme The Late Show with David Letterman last night and revealed how a recent trip to a Californian aquarium did not go to plan when his son Michael, 4, got attacked.

Wahlberg said: "We have a tour guide so she's like, 'You have a special treat today, we'll be able to take you behind the tank and you'll be able to see the octopus'.

"So this women pulls out this gigantic octopus, the thing latches on to my son's arm, it's got my wife, [it's] wrapped completely around the lady, and another guy's just standing there.

"They can't get this octopus off."

Mark, 39, added: "Once the woman who handles the octopus starts freaking out I knew there was a problem.

"Once I got my kid out of there I said, 'Let's go!' I left the lady there."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis