Wednesday 25 December 2013

Lamb learns to walk without front legs

A lamb born without front legs has learned how to walk like a human solely on his back limbs.

The sight of the courageous sheep so moved a cancer sufferer that he bought it to inspire him in his personal fight against the disease.

The legless lamb was born in Liucheng village in Zhoukou city, part of central China's Henan province.

The lamb was born in this August, one of a litter of four. His siblings were all healthy but he lacked his two front limbs.

"I am in my 60s, but it's the first time that I have seen such a lamb. I thought it would die sooner or later, so I just kept it to see when it dies. However, it surprised me one month later when the lamb began to learn to walk on its back legs," said the lamb's original owner Lin Zhao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis