Wednesday 18 March 2009

Woman to sue over donkey attack

A woman is planning to sue a philanthropist after she says was attacked by donkeys while out horse riding.

55-year-old Florida resident Patty Curtice says she was riding the horse last June on her first date with her boyfriend, Angel Velez, when they were attacked by two donkeys that had escaped from a nearby ranch.

'That's the only thing I remember is the teeth coming at me. I never got bit by the donkey, I got trampled by him, but the teeth, I remember the teeth,' she said.

She now plans to file a lawsuit against local car dealer and philanthropist Frank Morsani, who owns the ranch, over the injuries and medical bills resulting from the donkey attack.

Curtice told 10 Connect News: 'I don't blame anybody, but if the man had fixed the fence, I wouldn't be in this mess.'

Morsani says that the donkeys escaped when someone cut his fence.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?Woman_to_sue_over_donkey_attack&in_article_id=586681&in_page_id=2

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis