Thursday 21 October 2010

Dancing goat fights off stray dogs

A Chinese man says he has trained his pet goat to perform tricks and to act as a guard dog at his home.




Zhao Huaiyun says the 20-month-old goat will fight off stray dogs to protect his home in Mianzhu, southwest China's Sichuan Province.

And he claims the animal even makes sure he answers his telephone whenever he leaves it around the house and doesn't hear it ring.

"It's really smart," he told the West China City Daily. "It loves to dance with me and it can shake hands with visitors.

"And whenever it hears my mobile phone ring, it runs up to me, puts its forelegs on my arms, and baas nonstop until I answer it.

"Sometimes neighbours' dogs run to my home to try and steal food, and then my goat tries to drive them away. If he can't win the fight, he runs back into the house, calling me for help."

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Dancing_goat_fights_off_stray_dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis