Saturday 2 October 2010

Big cat sighting

AT AROUND 4.45pm on Sunday, we were travelling over the Tamar Bridge.

I spotted something in the road that bears off to Saltash (we were going through the tunnel).

At first I thought it was a wallaby; then it got up and slowly walked across the road. I thought, "It's a big cat".

I have domestic cats that are big, but this one was the size of a puma, around 3ft tall and long. It was greyish with a long, thick tail. It was not a dog, badger or a fox — it was a cat.

Did anyone else spot it? I have always been sceptical regarding the 'beast of Bodmin Moor' stories. My husband was driving and said he didn't see it.

If anyone else saw it, please phone me on 01822 833530.

Mrs DENISE TAYLOR

Cornwall

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/saltash/Big-cat-sighting/article-2692285-detail/article.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis