Thursday 16 June 2011

FIREMEN RESCUE SHEEP OFF ROOF

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8576659/Sheep-stranded-on-roof-in-Wales-rescued-by-firemen.html



Residents dialled 999 after the sheep was spotted scrambling across roof tiles in the remote village of Pontycymer, South Wales.

A team from Bridgend Fire and Rescue Service took 40 minutes to bring the animal down from the terraced row using a Large Animal Rescue appliance.

Homeowner Claire Walters, 38, photographed the drama as it unfolded on the roof of her house on Saturday afternoon.

She said: "I was sitting in my lounge watching television when suddenly I could hear a noise out in the street.

"When I went outside and was facing the front of my house, I looked up towards the roof and there was a sheep standing there."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis