Sunday, 3 August 2014

Crocodile found in family's shower


1 August 2014, 11:56

An Indian man got a shock when he went to take a shower - and almost stood on a huge crocodile.

Kalpesh Patel, 41, said: "At first I didn't even know if it was alive, I just stood there staring at it in my bath robe and then suddenly I saw it blink, and I turned round and ran off as fast as I could - slamming the door behind me."

He said when he had told his wife and kids not to go in the bathroom because there was a massive crocodile in there, they had not believed him at first.

But he had got neighbours at Sojitra village in the Anand district of Gujarat to also look in the bathroom and they confirmed the crocodile was there.

He said: "I have no idea how it got into the house or even why it went there, but we weren't prepared to let it out again.

"We called the police who arranged for forestry officials to capture the crocodile. The last I saw was them taking it away in a cage."

Local police said that the crocodile had been transported to a lake in the nearby Malataj village of Anand district where it had been released unharmed.



No comments:

Post a comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis