Sunday 7 September 2014

Angry ram attacks drone - and pilot


A video of a ram headbutting a drone out of the sky and then attacking the pilot is proving a big hit online.

More than 340,000 people have watched the clip of the black, wooly ram losing patience with the drone in New Zealand.

It shows the drone approach the ram which eventually charges the remote control device, bringing it down.

After a cut in the footage, the drone pilot is shown retrieving his device - and that's when the ram tries exacting some revenge.

The video was uploaded by YouTube user Buddhanz1 who wrote: "I was looking for the angry ram with my fpv quadcopter.

"I got a bit close and he managed to hit it knocking it into a bush, luckily no harm done. When I went to retrieve it he followed me, I had my hands full so he got me pretty good."

Many YouTube users said Buddhanz1 had only himself to blame for disturbing the ram in the first place.

"Suddenly, observation looks more like harassment," wrote Motherboard. "Can you blame Angry Ram for, well, being a ram and charging YouTube user Buddhanz1's quadcopter?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis