Sunday 18 July 2010

Glimpses of Macarthur's mystery creature (Via Chad Arment)

Ben Pike
16 Jul 10

THE two latest sightings of a panther-like creature in the Macarthur area have been reported on macarthurchronicle.com.au

Sharon posted she had spotted the animal with her son while driving along Riverside Drive at Airds on Saturday, July 4. “Last night at about about 11pm my son who is learning to drive was driving along Riverside Drive at Airds as part of our driving lesson,” she posted. “We saw this what appeared to be a black large animal run at lightening speed from one side of road into bushland.

“When I got a better look at it as went to go into the bush it appeared to be like panther.

“It wasn’t a dog as it was quite high in height. My son thought it was a greyhound at first. It was faster than I have ever seen a dog run and seemed to leap and bound as it ran. It freaked us both out and I was relieved my son did not hit it.” On July 12, Tom posted he had seen a large dark spotted cat when driving through Menangle six months ago.

“At first I thought it was a large dog then I saw a long thick tail and it jumped over a barbed wire fence. I did a u-turn and ran into the bush with a small flash light as I couldn’t believe what I had just seen. Sadly I couldn’t see anything but could hear rustling noises.”

http://macarthur-chronicle-camden.whereilive.com.au/news/story/glimpses-of-our-mystery-creature/

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis